Monday, June 14, 2010

FIGHT! New print now available!



For those of you who have expressed interest in buying the new Captain America print, It's now available in the sidebar over to your right -------->

Check the pull down menu for various discount options if you would also like to purchase the 2009 Sketchbook, The Captain America #600 print or all three items.


One day I'll get an online store set up properly but for now this will have to do. Also, I should mention that this is for US orders only (another thing I have to work on for the future).

All prints ship priority mail, but I'll only make the trip to the post office about once a week, so don't be alarmed if it doesn't show up right away. Okay, commercial's over. Back to regular posting next time.

2 comments:

Raphael Loh said...

Hey Steve!

Any chance you can ship to Canada for me? I want that print!

Brian Hancock said...

Going on my birthday list - I have your last print on my wall proudly - will you ever do a print of the Red Skull covers that are so awesome (the Marvel Projects with Hitler and the Sleeper cover and the Cap #38, I think, vote 3rd Wing)?

Please don't stop doing Cap, because of you new FF gig, but I bet your Dr Doom will be as awesome as your Red Skull.